To create an account on Tikkl, please Sign Up from our website.
- To run events on Tikkl, you need an Org account. Fill up this form to Request Org Account and we will get back to you at the earliest possible.
- Once verification is complete, we will send you an admin invitation email to your org. Accept the invitation and get admin access to your org microsite on Tikkl.
- Setup your Org settings:
- Additional Org Profile information like Org logo, microsite banner, welcome message to your microsite etc.
- Org Social Media links
- Org address and contact information
- Add additional admins by sending them admin invitation
- Add new contacts to your contact database on Tikkl, you can also import contacts
- Add Media to your Org's Media library
- Photos, Albums, and Banners
- Slide presentations
- Testimonials and Documents
- Start creating events for your org.
- To create a personal account, click on Create Account and follow the steps to create a new personal account for yourself.
Note: If you have a Personal account on Tikkl, you still need to request an Org account in order to run events.
For everything else, a Personal account is useful e.g., for attending events, keeping track of your tickets, following Orgs, commenting on Org posts, and also administering your Org account(s).