To setup a Hybrid event:
Go to the Org's admin page > click on Create New button > choose any one of the event templates > in the Campaign Setup page, fill in the Campaign Name and URL(short name) of your event > Check the 'Hybrid Event' checkbox of the 'Hybrid/Virtual Event' section > check 'Tikkl Stream' and choose the 'Tikkl Stream Type' and Save your setup > This will create a hybrid event campaign with Tikkl Stream.
For a drafted campaign, to change it to a hybrid event campaign:
Go to Org's admin page > Manage Event Campaign page of your event > Settings > scroll to Hybrid/Virtual Event section > check the box "Hybrid Event" > for streaming your event on our live streaming player, check the box "Tikkl Stream" and choose the option to stream live+replay or only live or video on demand. Your event is now ready for both in-person and virtual streaming.
After setting up your hybrid event campaign, click here to create and publish your event.
- For a hybrid event, you have the option to setup your tickets as:
- In-person - this ticket type will allow the ticket buyer to attend your in-person physical event using the QR code on the ticket emailed to them
- Virtual - this ticket type will allow the ticket buyer to attend your virtual event using the 'Join Event' button link on the ticket emailed to them
- Hybrid - this ticket type will allow the ticket buyer to attend both your in-person, and the replay of your virtual streaming event.
- One single email with two separate tickets will be sent to the buyer, one with a QR code for the in-person event, and another with the 'Join Event' button link for the virtual streaming.