The Tikkl Check-in app is a free app that we provide to our event organizers to use to scan and check in their in-person ticket holders.
One or more event admins or ushers can use the Tikkl Check-in app to verify and usher in ticket-holders.
- Download the Tikkl Check-in app from the App Stores.
- To check-in for an event, click “Add” to add the event / load the event tickets.
- Provide the event’s Access Code which can be found on the event dashboard on the Tikkl web app. An event admin will provide this code to authorized ushers.
- Optional: Enter your name / gate / location to log this information.
- Now, click on the event name to get into check-in mode.
- Inspect the event details to make sure you have the correct event (especially when there’s multiple shows of an event) before proceeding.
- Tickets will automatically get loaded and updated on your app, as new tickets are bought or tickets are checked in by others. You may also pull down the screen to initiate a manual refresh. NOTE that if you do not have internet connection, your stats will not be synced with the Tikkl web app or others with the Check-in app.
- Click on “Start Check-in” button to get started.
- Position your phone to scan the bar code of the ticket from a printout or the mobile screen of the ticket holder.
- Alternatively, if the ticket holder cannot present a ticket but you can verify their identity, you can start typing letters of their name to find their ticket. Click on their name/ticket to check them in.
- If you accidentally check someone in, you may click “Undo Check-in” at the bottom of the screen. NOTE that you cannot undo a check-in once you leave the checking-in screen.