Yes you can.
We recommend to use the Larix app on your mobile phone to RTMP stream your event.
The Larix streaming app (iPhone and android) can be downloaded from:
Steps for RTMP Livestreaming -
- Pre-configure a video for RTMP live in the media library.
- RTMP checkbox is on.
- Stream URL and Key are set.
- Duration of the video is set.
- Create a stream for your specific event:
- Stream Type: Live from stage.
- Set Live start/end date and time.
- Choose the RTMP video configured above.
- Set Replay start/end date and time, with watch period.
On Larix app:
- Go to settings > Connections > Touch + icon to add a new connection.
- Give a name to the connection.
- In the URL field, type the URL: <stream-url>/<stream-key>.
- Keep all other options as default and touch 'Save' to create a new connection.
- To manage the connections, you can touch 'Manage' and edit the configurations.
- Go back to recording screen, after adding your RTMP connection, and start recording a few mins before the event starts.
- Start broadcasting a few mins before the event. The actual event can start on time. Tikkl player will play the stream exactly at the scheduled time.
- If the event is going longer than the initial RTMP video duration, use the live player interface to extend the time.
- When the event ends, end the video in the Live player and also stop broadcasting on Larix.
- Go to org's video list on Tikkl Media and edit the RTMP video:
- Remove the RTMP Live checkbox and save.
- Go to stream page of your campaign and edit the stream:
- Change the stream type to “live from recording”.
- Ensure that it’s still pointing to the same video.
- Update replay parameters. (Ensure replay start only after about an hour)
- Wait for 5-20mins, Go to/ refresh the org’s video list on Tikkl Media, edit the RTMP video to:
- Remove the RTMP Live checkbox (if it's still checked).
- Update the duration and the offset.
- Use Offset to trim the video from the start of the video.
- To trim from the end of the video, decrease the duration.