Yes you can. You can choose to absorb the Tikkl platform fees and credit card processing fees or pass it to the buyer. There are several ways to set this feature.
1. You can set it up organisation-wide:
- Go to Org's Admin page > Org Settings > Payment Gateway page
- Scroll down to Ticket Fees section > check the box "Pass ticket fees to the buyer."
- Choose from the options to "Pass estimated Tikkl fees." or "Pass estimated Tikkl + Credit Card fees."
- This will set the fees to be passed to the buyer, organisation-wide, for all your future events
- By default it is set up to absorb the fees
2. You can set it up for individual event campaign, if your org setup is to absorb fees by default:
- Go to Org's Admin page > Design Event Campaign page of your event > Settings tab
- Scroll down to Pass Ticket Fees to the Buyer section > check the box "Change buyer fee setting for this campaign."
- Choose from the options to "Pass no extra fees to the buyer", or "Pass tikkl platform fees to the buyer", or "Pass tikkl platform and card processing fees to the buyer", or "Use organization-wide setting"
- By default the event campaign is set up to accept the org settings