Admins can track emails sent to new invites or participants of an event.
- Go to Manage Campaign > Emails > Consolidated Stats
- Click on the “Excel” button just above (and on the right side) of the list of names and emails, in order to download it
- Open the Excel file and Sort by Status column (Sent > Opened > Clicked > Participated)
- Email with “Sent” status means that the user has not opened, clicked, participated or unsubscribed.
- Email opens are tracked when a user opens the email and downloads a tracking pixel / image, (Note: Some people set their email application to not automatically download images and in that case, their email opens go undetected even though they have actually opened and read the email.) and the status is updated to "Opened".
- Email clicks and visits are tracked when the user visits the campaign page, and the status is updated from sent/opened to "Clicked".
- When the user participates by registering or purchasing a ticket the status is updated to "Participated".
- User can unsubscribe by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email.
- Status only moves forward and a participated status will not be overwritten as clicked or opened.