How we handle security on the Tikkl platform
- Every viewer must have a ticket to the event, whether paid or free.
- Each ticket provides single access to the event.
- Organizers can enable geo blocking on the Live event page, enforcing access only from certain countries / geographic zones.
- Video streams are disabled from playing elsewhere or being downloaded.
- All Tikkl pages are secured and encrypted using HTTPS. This includes user interactions on event pages as well as the video streams.
- Tikkl is PCI compliant and never stores credit card details. In fact, during purchase, credit card details bypass Tikkl servers and are directly sent to the payment processor and bank.
Article is closed for comments.