We have a cool feature where admins can display additional tabs (pages) like FAQ, Navigation Details, etc. for an event/ campaign on its microsite, by creating these tabs in the Org Admin page.
Go to Design Event Campaign > Landing Page > Additional Tabs section > click edit button > click Add Tab link > Give a Tab Name and add customized content for your tab.
This feature is available on our Pro Event, Event Series, and Conference campaigns.
We suggest organizers and admins to add the following Best Practices in your FAQ tab and edit the content as appropriate for your event.
- No cancellations, exchanges, or refunds, unless specifically designed by the organizers.
- Every person must get a ticket.
- Virtual events on Tikkl Stream may be geo-coded. It is your responsibility to get the ticket appropriate for your location.
- Tickets are delivered instantly via email. If you do not see the email, check your promotions and spam folders.
- For in-person events, present your bar-coded ticket on your phone or a printed copy, at check-in.
- For virtual events, look for tickets with the blue “Join Event” button and click it to open a browser window with the video player. If your email application does not allow you to click it, please copy and paste the URL link below the "Join Event” button into a browser window.
- For virtual events on Tikkl Stream, each ticket allows only one connection from one device. If you connect a second time, the original connection will be disconnected in two minutes.
Streaming on Tikkl Stream:
- Replay: Shortly after the Live event, replay may be available until <date> with a watch period of <hours>.
- Video On Demand: For VOD events, the event will be available for streaming for a definite period. Within that period, once you start watching the video, you will have a fixed watching window within which you must finish watching. Check the event overview page for specifics.
- Superb audio visual quality: This event will be streamed on Tikkl Stream in HD. The player will automatically adjust the resolution for you based on your Internet speed.
- Internet speed: Ensure that your Internet speed is at least 3 Mbps consistently and at least 7 Mbps for HD (1080p) streaming. If your internet speed is erratic, you may click the "Auto" icon, on the top left, to fix the resolution to a lower setting.
- Enjoy on a large screen: Watch on your TV by connecting your laptop to your TV with HDMI cable. You can also cast your Chrome browser tab to your TV.
- Do not disturb: If you do not wish to be disturbed during the event, click the do-not-disturb icon at the top of the player to mute/unmute chats and other notifications.
Troubleshooting on Tikkl Stream:
If you have technical issues with audio or video
- Check that your Internet speed is at least 3 Mbps consistently.
- If your internet speed is erratic, you may click the "Auto" icon, on the top and fix the resolution to a lower setting.
- Reload your browser page and rejoin the session.
- Copy paste the ticket URL in a Chrome browser tab. Clicking the link inside an application sometimes does not open a full browser tab and that can cause video loading issues.
- Switch to a different device - laptop, tablet, or mobile running the latest OS version.