Yes, we provide the option to upload pictures, banners, videos, testimonials, and documents to the org's Media library on Tikkl.
Follow the steps below to add media:
To add photos, albums, banners:
From the Org Admin page, go to Media tab > Photos & Albums tab > there will be 3 tabs for photos, albums, banners.
- Photos tab > click Add Photos or simply drag and drop photos into the box to add them to the library
- Albums tab > click Add Photo Album > add photos from the media library or click Add Photo to add photos from your PC, to create your own album with its own photo album caption
- Banners tab > click Add Banners or simply drag and drop banners into the box to add them to the library.
To add videos:
From the Org Admin page, go to Media tab > Videos tab > click Add Video > you have the option to:
- Drag and drop a video or upload a video from your device
- This option is required if you want to upload pre-recorded videos for streaming (live, replay, or video on demand)
- Add a remote video URL (Example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xxx or http://vimeo.com/...), and give it a title
- This option can be used to promote your event by attaching the video asset to your campaign
To add slide presentations:
From the Org Admin page, go to Media tab > click Videos tab > click Add Video > Enter the URL for the video (Example: http://slideshare.net/...), and give it a title.
To add testimonials:
From the Org Admin page, go to Media tab > click Testimonials tab > click Add Testimonial button > edit to create your own testimonial.
To add documents:
From the Org Admin page, go to Media tab > click Documents tab > click Add Document > Upload a document and give it a title.
Please sign in to leave a comment.