You can clone an existing event campaign following the steps below:
- Go to Org's Admin page > Events & Promo Campaigns
- Find your event campaign and click the gear/ settings icon to the right of it
- Click the Clone Campaign action link
- Give a new Campaign Title and a new Campaign url for the cloned event, check the box "Keep event schedule and ticket sales schedule" if you want to clone the campaign schedule as well
- Click on Submit button > this will clone the original and create a new campaign
- You can also clone your event campaign from the campaign's Dashboard or Design page by clicking on the gear/ settings icon on the right side of your event campaign page > follow steps 3-5 to clone your campaign
If you choose to clone the campaign schedule, then check the box "Keep event schedule and ticket sales schedule" to include event and pricing schedule information. If you uncheck the box then the newly cloned campaign event schedule will be TBD and there will be no schedule for pricing and ticket types.
Cloning will create a new campaign that is identical to the original campaign, but with no participation data.