To setup a virtual event campaign:
Go to the Org's admin page > click on Create New button > choose any one of the event templates > in the Campaign Setup page, fill in the Campaign Name and URL(short name) of your event > Check the 'Virtual Event' checkbox of the 'Hybrid/Virtual Event' section > if you are interested to stream the event, check 'Tikkl Stream' and choose the 'Tikkl Stream Type' and Save your setup > This will create a virtual event campaign with/ without Tikkl Stream.
- If your virtual event is only with 3rd party virtual link (like Zoom or Youtube), then keep the Tikkl Stream checkbox unchecked.
- If your virtual event includes streaming (RTMP live streaming, recorded live streaming or On Demand streaming), then check the Tikkl Stream checkbox and choose your streaming setup.
For a drafted campaign, to change it to a virtual event campaign:
- From Design Event Campaign page of your event go to the campaign's Settings tab > Hybrid/Virtual Event section
- Check the box "Virtual Event" This will set the campaign as a virtual event
- If you are planning to run the event on Tikkl, check the box "Tikkl Stream"and select the "Tikkl Stream Type" (Tikkl Live+Replay or Tikkl Live or Tikkl On-Demand)
Please note: Once it is setup as a virtual event, the Venues tab on the Design Event Campaign will not be visible anymore and you will not need to fill in the physical venue details.
After setting up your virtual event campaign, click here to create and publish your event.