The Tikkl Mobile app is custom built for the customer, on request only.
It requires users to login to the app to avail its features.
The salient features of the app that logged in users can benefit from are:
- Users can view the agenda/ program schedule, sessions details, speakers/ artists details, tracks, sponsors, attendee list and other event content.
The content about sessions, speakers, agenda, etc., are automatically pulled from what the organizers put on their campaign webpage. So if the organizers make an edit like adding a new speaker on the campaign website, it will get updated real time in the app too.
- Users can click the heart icon next to sessions (in the agenda), tracks or speakers to create their own favorites.
Then clicking My Favorites icon will display a personalized agenda with their choice of sessions, tracks and speakers that they would prefer to attend.
- Users can chat and interact with each other, real time by clicking the Chat icon.
- Users can view real time announcements made by the organizers during the campaign by clicking the Announcements icon.
- Users can click Share on any speaker detail, track detail or session detail page, to share the page to their social media.
- Users can ask a question for the session Q&A by clicking Ask on any session detail page.
- Users can click the Stars icon on any session detail page to rate the session.
- Users can view any exhibits displayed by the organizers, by clicking the Exhibitions icon.
- Users can view live streaming of videos by clicking the Live Stream icon if the organizers have the live streaming option.
- Users can view the Campaign specific FAQs and contact organizers using the app.