Tikkl provides an engaging and extensive platform to create and run conferences easily.
To create a conference or seminar event campaign, log in to the Org's Admin page and click the ‘CREATE NEW’ button at the top left of the page, or on the Org Dashboard.
This will open a window to choose from different types of events templates. You can choose the Conference template.
It will open your Design Event Campaign canvas. Fill in the Landing page details with design details.
For a conference or seminar, along with adding the Header (campaign banner and images) and Overview (campaign details), a few other details like agenda, sessions, speakers, speakers list should also be added.
Follow the steps below to set up the conference details after completing the Overview section:
Tracks – Go to the Landing Page tab > Tracks section > click Add Track to create and add a track to the conference. This will be displayed in the Sessions/ Tracks tab of the external (published) conference campaign page.
- A conference track is important to list/ group sessions together.
- Each track can list one or more sessions.
- Each session attached to a conference track will be displayed under the track in the Sessions/Tracks tab of the published conference campaign page.
Agenda – Go to the Landing Page tab > Agenda section > click Add Session to create different sessions for your conference. These sessions will create the agenda for the conference and will be displayed in the Agenda tab of the external (published) conference campaign page.
- Each session can be attached to a conference track and the session will be displayed under the Track in the Sessions/Tracks tab of the published conference campaign page.
- You can add speakers to each session. Click the + icon to Add Speaker to the session.
- If a speaker is already added to the conference speakers, you can select the speaker from the dropdown menu and add to the session.
- Otherwise, you can click the Add New Speaker in the dropdown menu and create a speaker, and it automatically adds the new speaker to the session. The new speaker created, will automatically be added to the Conference Speakers’ section, as well.
- Each speaker can be tagged with a speaker type.
- Each session must be attached to an event. Select an event from the dropdown for the session.
Speakers – Go to the Landing Page tab > Speakers section > click + Add Speaker/Artist to add speakers and guests to your conference. This will be displayed in the Speakers tab on the external (published) conference campaign page.
- You can add a speaker from your contact list directly.
- The speakers that get added in this section can be attached to conference sessions and/or listed as a conference group.
- If new speakers are added in the Agenda sessions and/or Speaker/Artist Group, they will be automatically added to this section. (Please refresh your page to see the complete list of speakers).
Speaker/Artist Group – Go to the Landing Page tab > Speaker/Artist Group section > click + Add Speaker/Artist Group to create a Title for the group and then click on the + icon to select the speakers from the list or add new speaker to group them e.g., Moderator, Panel, Guests, Attendees, Speakers, Presenters, etc.
Conference Sponsors – Go to the Landing Page tab > Conference Sponsors section > click Add Sponsor to add a sponsor to your conference. You can create various sponsor levels to be displayed in order on the published conference campaign page.
The Tab Menu section allows you to drag and reorder the tabs to be displayed in the order you want, on the external (published) conference registration page. It also allows to change the name of the tabs and hide any tabs that you would not like to be displayed on the external (published) conference registration page.
There is a section to Additional Tabs to add customized tabs like event FAQs, or other customized information for your event.
We have also provided a section called Gallery to showcase previous conference information or any other information that can be displayed to the registrants.
Your conference landing page with the overview, agenda, speakers, and sponsors are ready.
Now setup a Venue (for in-person event), Event Ticketing (for registration fees), Receipt Email (that the registrant will receive from your team upon registration), Questionnaire (for registrants to fill up while registering for the conference), and complete the campaign Settings for the conference.
Before publishing, you can preview your conference event by clicking the ‘VIEW SITE’, and then click ‘PUBLISH’ button at the top right corner of the campaign to go live.
Yay! Your Conference campaign is now ready to run! Time to send out invitations to register or buy tickets to attend the conference.