To create an event campaign please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Org's Admin page and click the red ‘CREATE NEW’ button at the top left of the page, or on the Org Dashboard.
- This will open a window to choose an event template.
- This will open the Campaign Setup page.
- This will open the Design Event Campaign page. Design your Campaign by filling in the details for each of the tabs in Design Event Campaign:
- Landing Page > Venues > Ticketing > Questionnaire Form > Receipt Email > Settings
- Create beautiful, elegant landing pages with visually striking banner or visually striking key photo / video on top of a simple banner image with colours or texture consistent with the theme of the event
- Add your event specific overview content, side notes, client testimonials
- For Pro Event, Event Series and Conference campaigns, you can add event specific program schedule/ sessions, sponsors, and customized tabs like FAQs, Navigation details, Nearby places to visit, etc.
- For Pro Event, Event Series and Conference campaigns, add speakers or artists with personalised images and bios, list them into groups like panelists, keynote speakers, dancers, musicians, etc.
- For In-person physical events only, you can add the Venue name and location address and we will display the Google Map location specifics on your event website
- Add event ticketing details with event schedule as single day or multiple days, setting timezones, ticket sales period restrictions, inventory management, ticket types, setting season pass and more
- Other than the mandatory name and email address of the participant, if you would like to get more information from the participant use this feature to setup your questionnaire
- Customize your receipt email that each participant will receive on completing the checkout process and registering/ buying ticket to your event
- Campaign settings is specific to your event and contains setup details of your event like: event type (Virtual, Hybrid, Tikkl Stream), event website url, donation request, Attendee Wall, campaign access (Public, Private), Terms and Conditions, Health Policy (for in-person physical events), User comments, campaign timezone, Live Player settings (if using Tikkl Stream for streaming), campaign fees, currency, and more
You can preview your event by clicking on the green ‘VIEW SITE’ button at the top of the page, and when ready, click on red ‘PUBLISH’ button at the right corner of the campaign page to go live.
Yay! You got your event campaign ready to run!